Appointments: can be made by telephone by calling 01415522848 or online here.
If there is no space online, it is worth calling us to enquire if an appointment has become available or to be placed on our cancellation list.
Prices: are subject to change, and may differ to those stated on pricelists. Each service is tailored to you. A full price will be given on consultation.
To ensure that we can fit you in at a time that is convenient to you, we recommend you book your next appointment before you leave.
Parties: require a 50% deposit at the time of booking and the remainder of payment to be made a week prior to the appointment.
Physical illnesses/problems: Please let us know at the time of booking:
- If you suffer from any allergies or medical conditions (i.e. heart condition, high/low blood pressure, diabetes) or have any injury. This may mean that some treatments are contra indicated in part or in full. To avoid disappointment.
- If you have recently undergone an operation or received treatment for cancer within the last 5 years we may need GP approval for some types of treatments.
- If you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant as some treatments may not be suitable.
Please arrive 5-10 mins before your appointment if it’s your first time, as we will need you to fill out a consultation form.
- Please be prompt for your appointment as treatment must commence at your booking start time. If late you may have the treatment cut short, & still be charged for the full session, or in extreme circumstances be asked to rechedule.
- Cancellations or rescheduling of appointments must be made 24hours in advance. To avoid a cancellation fee.
- If you are not able to attend your appointment on the day please phone us asap so we can offer the appointment to someone else. Please note that cancellations cannot be made via email, txt or social media channels.
- At time of booking you must provide us with your correct mobile phone number and email address in order to be receive a reminder text/email 24 hours before your appointment.
- If an appointment is cancelled within 24 hours you will be asked to pay the full amount of the treatment upon rebooking to secure the appointment.
- If you book your appointment online via our website or App you will be asked to pay a deposit which will be deducted from your final bill. No shows will be charged to your card at 100% of the service cost. Our system will then no longer allow you to book online. Appointments must then be made via phone with your payment card required.
- Discounts or offers and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Offers and discounts are not valid during the Christmas period or on bank holidays.
Gift vouchers may suggest a treatment, but are actually for a financial value. If you are not sure how much your voucher is for, do not hesitate to ask as it is logged on our system at all times. Unless otherwise stated vouchers are valid for 1 year from date of issue.
While we strive for 100% satisfaction we are aware that from time to time this may not be the case. Although we have a thorough consultation verbally and digitally sometimes miscommunication of hairdressing terms can occasionally occur.
In the unlikely event that you are unsatisfied please contact us directly in order to seek resolution for the issue. We will ask you to come in to allow us to look at your hair this will be assessed by Senior Stylist so will require time allocated in the diary, please call beforehand to make an appointment. In this consultation we will assess your hair and discuss further treatment to resolve any issue you are finding with your hair.
Only If technical fault is found with our work, only then would we offer to correct it at no additional charge. In the event that the outcome is not what you expected due to the limitations of colour/science, the integrity of your hair or simply not what you envisioned. We would look to advise the correct course of action to correct the perceived issue which there would be an additional charge for.
If you choose to go elsewhere and have additional colour services first without consulting us and allowing us to rectify the issue you will invalidate any guarantee and we will not rectify or refund in any case.
We have a strategy as to which charities we are going to support for the year, so please do not be offended if we can’t support you. We try to support local community based charities.
When asked for vouchers, raffle prizes or sponsorship we try support as many charities associated with our clients or team members where possible. Sadly we can not provide raffle prizes for every school or charity in the area.