T & C's
Terms and Conditions
Appointments: can be made by telephone by calling 01415522848 or online (LINK) here.
If there is no space online, it is worth calling us to enquire if an appointment has become available or to be placed on our cancellation list.
Prices: are subject to change, and may be differ to those stated on pricelists. Each service is tailored to you a full price will be given on consultation.
To ensure that we can fit you in at a time that is convenient to you, we recommend you book your next appointment before you leave.
Parties: require a 50% deposit at the time of booking and the remainder a week prior to the appointment.
Physical illnesses/problems: Please let us know at the time of booking:
• If you suffer from any allergies or medical conditions (i.e. heart condition, high/low blood pressure, diabetes) or have any injury. This may mean that some treatments are contra indicated in part or in full. To avoid disappointment.
• If you have recently undergone an operation or received treatment for cancer within the last 5 years we may need GP approval for some types of treatments.
• If you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant as some treatments may not be suitable.
Please arrive 5-10 mins before your appointment if it’s your first time, as we will need you to fill out a consultation card.
• Please be prompt for your appointment as treatment must commence at your booking start time. If late you may have the treatment cut short, & still be charged for the full session.
• Cancellations or rescheduling of appointments must be made 24hours in advance. To avoid a cancellation fee.
• If you are not able to attend your appointment on the day please phone us asap so we can offer the appointment to someone else. To avoid charges to you (email, text and Facebook are not suitable for cancellations).
• At time of booking you must provide us with your mobile phone no, in order to be receive a reminder text 24 hours before your appointment.
• If an appointment is cancelled within 24 hours a charge of 50% of the treatment will be added to your next appointment if you booked direct with us, or taken automatically if you booked online. A no-show on the day will be charged in full.
• For clients who have previously missed 3 or more appointments or cancelled at short notice, we will need to take a 100% deposit on booking.
• For group bookings a booking fee of 50% is required and 3 days notice is needed to cancel.
• Discounts can not be ‘stacked’, so where there is a choice, clients will need to choose which discount to apply to your service.
• Discounts can not be applied to our partner’s services, they will have their own promotions and discounts.
Discounts are not available during the Christmas period, and potentially over bank holidays.
Gift vouchers may suggest a treatment, but are actually for a financial value. If you are not sure how much your voucher is for, do not hesitate to ask.
We guarantee our work, so if for any reason you are dissatisfied, please contact us immediately.
We have a strategy as to which charities we are going to support for the year, so please do not be offended if we can’t support you. We try to support local community based charities.
When asked for vouchers, raffle prizes or sponsorship we try support charities associated with our clients or team members where possible. Sadly we can not provide raffle prizes for every school or charity in the area.
Hair, Nails, Tan, Waxing, Make-up, Lashes, Beauty & more
VIEW PRICE GUIDE
• BEAUTIFUL FROM HEAD TO TOE •
PHONE 0141 552 2848